Thursday, April 19, 2007

Like a Salad

Today is Thursday, right? I think so. Well anyway.
Tuesday night Skye had a movie night ^-^ And, it was so funny. We were supposed to be watching scary movies, but we kept making random comments all through Grudge 2 and that kind of killed the scariness of it a bit, and then Texas Chainsaw Massacre wasn't 'scary', so much as 'unpleasant'. And it was getting repetitive by about twenty minutes in, so we stopped watching that and just sat around giggling instead. Mandy went home instead of staying overnight, and Terri fell asleep at around two, so they missed out on the Salad/Haystack/Puppy Relationship Analysis Metaphor conversation... but before that, when we were still watching movies, we had a bowl of melted chocolate, and lots of marshmallows... that was so yummy ^-^ And, and, Skye spiked my milo! With coffee! I don't like coffee. But she thought I needed caffeine (I didn't) so she put it in there anyway, and I could tell, before I even had a sip, I could smell it, even though it was like, one eighth of a teaspoon of coffee and four teaspoons of milo. My super nose can detect your secretive caffeination! Anyway, the salad/haystack/puppy thing was interesting. Anisha (no idea how to spell her name >.<) was saying that they say when you fall off a horse you need to get back on right away or you won't be able to get back on at all, and she was saying that relationships-wise, she had fallen off the horse, and not only had she not got back on, but she had run to the other side of the paddock, into the stable, locked the door, grabbed a pitchfork, and hidden in a haystack. And we had all these strange extended metaphors involving Mr Rights and their ability to create bicycles out of horse bones (long story) and whether she should feed the hay to the horse or what. And then somehow or other Skye's relationship was compared to a salad, and there was a discussion about whether tomato should be mushed into the carpet or washed and put back into the salad if it falls on the floor. Very long story indeed. The puppy thing was strange and irrelevant... irrelevant, I tells ya... Terri was asleep so we couldn't involve her, but we decided to compare Ryan to a plank of wood. No, I didn't get it either, but it seemed to make sense to Anisha and maybe Skye, at the time, and it was like, 5.30 in the morning and we were still giggling madly, and Skye's mum got up and went to work before we fell asleep. It was... interesting. Fun.
Anyway, Freya had a pile of friends over yesterday/last night and they made one hell of a lot of noise, and two of them in particular were keeping the others awake longer than they wanted to be, and they were all very insane and whatnot and apparently they got almost-kicked-out of a café earlier in the day for being too noisy, which really didn't surprise me too much. But still. I slept through all their noise because I was so tired ^-^

Anyway, I be's bored. I've been doing pretty much nothing at all all day =) Mother and Freya keep not letting me make plans because they say "we'll go to the art gallery today", and then they go off and make other plans. So we don't end up going and in the meantime, they haven't let me go out and do stuff. Gr.
Bleh, I'm all confused and whatnot about how I'm feeling at the moment. But because it's a how-I'm-feeling that involves other people, I'm not gonna go into it.
Anyways, I'm off.

1 comment:

Jonno said...

Confused eh? Confusion ain't good. Jazz will clear your head. I suggest Miles Davis.