Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can chickens actually do the can-can?

Oh em gee post! You guys! I exist! It's incredible, isn't it?
So I haven't posted in ages. Bleh. The days have been fun, but not exciting enough to share.
Hm...
Yesterday I got trapped in the Bay when Andrea decided to hold Christian Group there even though it was meant to be in the hall. So I got to listen to how black jelly beans are sinful.
...
Anyway.
So yeah, I was rebellious and bad and whatnot and skipped photography today to go to Tuggers with Hayley and Graham and that guy whose name I don't actually know. And... we played Dance Dance Revolution ^-^ Oh em gee that was awesome. I'd never played before but Graham made me, and then I beat Hayley when I was playing against her ^-^
And that was generally awesome and about the most exercise I have done in... far too long...
So then Anni was back for ToK which is awesome, because I hated the relief teacher we had. Yay Anni ^-^ And we watched bits of movies. Oh, I forgot English first. We watched a movie in that, too. It all sucked.
Anyway, I wandered over to Woden after school with Graham and Ryan and that guy whose name I know but don't know how to spell. Caleb perhaps. Anyway, we just basically wandered around in circles/dodecahedrons/triangles and I had an ice cream (yay)... and generally there was conversation and not a lot of interesting activity. But yeah...
So I wandered on home, and stoled the internet. I have to get offline in a few minutes.
Anyway, I am so looking forward to this party ^-^ Oh, did I not mention the party?
This weekend is going to fecking rock.
Friday: folk festival with nana and mother (anybody else who reads this who's gonna be going to the folk festival - meet up with me so I have someone other than my grandmother to talk to >.<)
Saturday: Woooooooooooooot! Party ^-^ Party at Ryan's and Hayley's, full of awesome, awesome people, and yes, alcohol and loud music and isolation (they live out in some remote large-block-of-land sort of place) and general perfect party conditions, also awesome people, did I mention that? Yes? Oh well, they're very awesome. And mother is thinking about letting me stay overnight! Woot!
Sunday: Well, I'll probably be pretty messed up for the morning and possibly part of the afternoon, too... but if I recover before the end of the day, it's ToK research essay for me =(
Monday = ToK essay day. Blegh.

Anyway, this weekend is gonna be an awesome weekend. A weekend of kickassery. Oh yes. That awesome.
Heh.
Anyway, I have carpet burned elbows and I'ma run away for a little while so mum doesn't know I've been online.
I'm off to nurse the wounds of the drama-carpet-burn-ness.
Mwa, mwa. Tootles. And whatnot.
*hugs*

No comments: