Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I am a survey Thieverer

1. Full Name: Caitlin Rose Clarke
2. Nicknames: None that I care to share. People come up with the most ridiculous things...
3. Birthday: 23rd January, '91.
4. Place of Birth: Royal Canberra Hospital - no longer exists. Or, rather, is existentially challenged.
5. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Grade: 11
8. School: Canberra College
9. Occupation: Slacker
10. Residence: House. In street. In suburb, in city, in country. And whatnot.
11. MSN Screen Name: ":: Caitlin :: ♬♩ Light up, light up, as if you have a choice ♬♩ ::"

__Your Appearance___

12. Hair Color: Light brown. Not blonde. Stoopy blind people. *glare*
13. Hair Length: Mediumish, though it's getting longer again and I'm thinking about getting it cut, and thinned properly this time.
14. Eye color: Green-grey-blue. I dunno. Some bland colour.
16. Height: About 5'4"
17. Braces?: Nope, but I might need them some time, which would suck a lot.
18. Glasses?: Yeah, but I want contact lenses :(
19. Piercings: Ears. I used to want my belly button done...
20. Tattoos: Nup. I want a butterfly or rose one on my lower back somewhere, though...
21. Righty or Lefty: Right.

___Your 'Firsts'___

22. First best friend: Leisha Eylward. Yes, her (anyone who went to Deakin'll know her). I was best friends with her in year one. She was really nice back then!
23. First Award: Probably some participation certificate for a jogalong or minkey game...
24. First Sport: Minkey ^-^ Mini-hockey. For kidlets.
25. First pet: Rascal the cat.
26. First Real Vacation: Gold Coast... with Liza and Brooke ^-^
27. First Concert: Wiggles, when I was about seven, and I haven't been to one since.
28. First Love: Love? Pfft.

___ Favorites___

29. Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!! "We demand... a shrubbery!" ^-^ (It's written on my arm...)
30. TV programme: Black Books!
31. Colour: Blue
32. Rapper: Hisssss! *glare*
33. Artist/Band: Gosh, I don't know... RHCP, The Beatles, Snow Patrol, Wilco...
34. Song Right Now: Lady Madonna - The Beatles. Stuck in my head, awesome song ^-^
36. Sweet: Oooh... I'd have to say Skittles.
37. Sport to Play: Er, none? (Edit: I have decided that DDR is a sport. I have also decided that it is my favourite. Man, that is awesome.)
38. Restuarant: That is not how you spell 'restaurant'. And, I don't go to restaurants. I sit at home and eat junk =p
39. Favorite brand: ... spleen. Brand names? Pff... I shop in Big W. Don't talk to me about brand names.
40. Store: I don't know... I don't do shopping...
41. College: Favourite college? What?
42. Animal: I dunno. Ducks :p
43. Book: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
44. Magazine: I dunno... maybe New Scientist or National Geographic :p
45. Shoes: My white sandals.

___Currently___

46. Feeling: Happy ^-^
47. Single or Taken? Nyahahahaha! (Mad cackling) So maybe.
48. Have a crush: Maybe. Depends on the answer to the last question.
49. Eating: Imaginary stir fry.
50. Drinking: Nothing.
51. Typing: The dramatic saga known as... this.
52. Online: Ayup. MSN and AIM.
53. Listening To: My cousin singing that Star Wars song...
54. Thinking About: Names.
55. Wanting To: Eat dinner.
56. Watching: The screen.
57. Wearing: Heheheh....

___Your Future___

58. Want Kids?: Prolly... they're pretty cool until they start talking.
59. Want to be Married?: Oh, I don't know. Meh. Probably.
60. Careers in Mind: None... I dunno...
61. Where do you want to live: Near all the awesome people I know ^-^
62. Car: Vrooom!

__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___

63. Hair color: Dark. I dunno. Black or brown.
64. Hair length: I dunno. Usually I say medium or long. These are silly questions...
65. Eye color: Green or blue, I guess.
66. Measurements: Measurements?! o.O
67. Cute or Sexy: Cute. ^-^
68. Prefer Lips or Eyes: Eyes.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both. At once. ^-^ But snuggles beat making out. They're warmer.
70. Short or Tall: Tall. Not tall enough to be able to make fun of me for being short, though.
71. Easygoing or serious: Both but not at once? Or maybe both at once. Bleh, I don't know.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both ^-^
73. Fatty or Skinny: Yay twig boys ^-^
74. Sensitive or Loud: Both, at different times.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Gah, I don't know. Leave me alone, silly interrogating questionnaire.
76. Sweet or Caring: Sweet... and caring? I want both, damnit.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Depends. Both. I don't know.

___Have you ever______

78. Kissed a Stranger: *cough* Who remember's Stuart's party?
79. Had Alcohol: See above.
80. Smoked: Hell no.
81. Ran Away From Home: To the end of my street with a sleeping bag when I was seven.
82. Broken a bone: Never
83. Got an X-ray: For teeth.
84. Been with someone: Define 'been with'.
85. Broken Someones Heart: Not me () =)
86. Broke Up With Someone: Nope.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yeah.
88. Cried at school: Stop asking me questions. *glare*

___Do You Believe In___

89. God: No. Probably not. No.
90. Miracles: Coincidences.
91. Love At First sight: I believe I answered this question in another survey thing.
92. Ghosts: I dunno. Prolly not.
93. Aliens: Dunno.
94. Soul Mates: Maybe.
95. Heaven: Nup.
96. Hell: Nope.
97. Angels: Only people who are like angels.
98. Kissing on The First Date: Heheh...
99. Horoscopes: Nah.

___Answer Truthfully___

100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have? If I add 'yet' to the end of that question, sure. Yes.

No comments: