Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Power to the Shakespeare Nerds...

I am so bored.
Nothing has been happening, except for a little driving yesterday. That was pretty cool.
Sigh.
Bored.
Apparently power used by appliances on stand-by accounts for 10% of all power used domestically in Australia. That is, things that may as well be off are using that much of your power. All the appliances in my house are too old to actually have stand-by modes. We don't have remotes for the TVs or a microwave. This computer is seven years old and it wasn't even good when we bought it. Therefore, crappy appliances = eco-friendly. Techno-phobic mothers = eco-friendly. Unfortunately, they're also annoying as anything. Gr.
Mm... family is talking about going camping on Friday. That would be very awesome, provided they don't make me go. I do not want to go camping with my family. I argue constantly with Connor and often with Bridie. It would be a very unpleasant experience for all. A far more pleasant experience would be them going camping, because they want to, and me staying home, because I want to. Separately. Because I don't want to be with them. The parents understand that. Hopefully I will be able to stay home alone from Friday morning till about midday Saturday. Chances are I won't do anything interesting, but at least I can do nothing at all without having to avoid my brother and youngest sister while doing so.
Bored, as I said.
Watching TV. Fun-fun.
Anyway...
Bored.
Now to go kill time in some other inventive and pointless way.

1 comment:

Jonno said...

I'm 19 and don't have a car (or my license). I'm doing my bit, what about you?

Get on the hippy bandwagon, suckers.