Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tomato-Headed Real Estate Agent

Heheh.
Heh.
Eh....

I went on a wandering walk to Mt. Taylor and back with my parents the other evening.
It was pretty good. We were wandering along, and I was watching my hands, and I had this sudden random mental image of my hands talking to each other. I'm not entirely sure why, but I found this really, really funny, and burst into a fit of mad giggling.
Oh, man, you should have seen the look on mother's face when I explained it. There has never been a more 'What the fuck' expression on anyone's face, I swear.
It was almost as funny as the idea of my hands talking to each other.

Anyway, I don't even remember what day that was on. I don't know what day it is today, either.
But yeah...

Anyone who happened to be talking to me a couple of days ago may have noticed I was in a quite odd mood.
Bleh, is all I have to say.
I'm always hyperactive, because it's easier than thinking. And when I get left alone with no conversation, I think. Thinking is bad. Basically I almost always end up crying for some unknown reason.
Which is why I always act hyperactive and random. The other day, I just... stopped acting hyperactive. Sooooort of broke down a little.
It's all good, though. Tis no one and nothing's fault, and Caitlin is all good again =)
I apologise for the inconvenience :P

Anyway, I went down to Woden with Freya the other day, cause we got vouchers, and I got a blue top from Supre, and the girl gave me my change in cash (rather than writing out a voucher for the amount of change, as she was meant to do), so I got an ice cream from Wendy's and a headband from Diva, too. That was pretty cool.

But yeah. I keeps listeningk to this awesome Eskimo Joe CD...
Songs on it are:

Comfort You
New York
Black Fingernails, Red Wine
Breaking Up
Setting Sun
London Bombs
Sarah
This Is Pressure
Beating Like A Drum
Reprise
Suicide Girl
How Does It Feel

My favourite is London Bombs, and I badly want to get the piano music for it. It's superfully prettiful.
Other ones I like are Comfort You, Black Fingernails, Red Wine, Breaking Up, and the Reprise.
New York, Sarah and Suicide Girl are pretty cool, too.
The rest are okay, but not great.

Eskimo Joe = goodness.
Their lyrics aren't particularly amazing, but the music is damn awesome.
They do have some little nice bits of lyrics, but not like, pure amazingness type lyrics, like Snow Patrol's. But hey.

IAnd if you're scared about the future
I'm scared about the past


Neh... I has learned a total of two and a half chords on guitar.
Hurrah.
It's three, sort of, but the third one sounds totally wrong, so I have to double check the notes.
But yes. I brought my guitar downstairs to show Freya my small achievement, and Adair took the guitar off me and just sat around playing music, and everybody clapped for her, so I just gave up and came upstairs.
Gee, that *really* made me feel great about my utter lack of ability. I mean, I was proud of myself for learning two chords. But no, apparently I'm supposed to be able to play all kinds of songs.
Gr...
I can play songs, but not properly, just the notes of the melody, not the chords, not the guitar notes, and bleurgh.
Stupid bloody Adair making me look even worse.
>=(

I was lying on the sofa a week or so ago, watching the iTunes visualiser and listening to music of some sort, and dad was standing around for some reason, and I was like, "You know what'd be really cool? Having like... an iTunes visualiser... as the ceiling... and then having like... lava lamp walls... that'd be so cool... and you could just lie around and watch all the swirly colours... heh... colours..."
And it was vaguely amusing at the time, even though I don't remember why.
But damn, that would be so cool. Except that lava lamps get hot, and I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to touch the glass, and would probably end up burning myself.
Ah well...
It's a fun idea... and then to have like, speakers under the floor... and then play music so loud that it made the floor shake. And you could just lie on the floor and watch the ceiling or the walls or whatever... man that'd be awesome.
But I shall have to make do with the visualiser on my computer.

And I was wrong to let you know
So drink your coffee and catch your bus


But yes, offwards time for Caitlin.
*waves*

No comments: