Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bleh... too lazy to write, have links to my stuff.

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/MyssCaitlyn/Random/Yr10%20Sem2%20Report/
My reports ^^^^
http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/MyssCaitlyn/Photos/Formal/
My formal photos ^^^^

So bored. Looky at stuffz.

Also, completely randomly and for no reason at all, a quote. Some dude on some thing says:
"[info]davrtayl wrote:
Oct. 30th, 2006 01:57 pm (UTC)
i had a dream last night that a bunch of my friends went to prison and i had to try to break them out. there was a grocery store in the prison, and apples were more than three bucks each. anyway, i never was able to break my friends out, and someone stole my shoes while i was there."

That is the sort of pointless and nonsensical dream that I have all the time. I once dreamt I was eating a bowl of cornflakes, only, the bowl was triangular, and I kept trying to work out whether it was an equilateral triangle or not. Then I lost my spoon =(
I am such a loser ^-^

No comments: