Saturday, December 02, 2006

Shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes, HAIR.

I went out shoe shopping! And actually BOUGHT shoes!
They are smexy and bootiful and I cannot take photos of them :P
Quick blog only, cause there's a scheduled outage in fifteen minutes or so.
After getting shoes, mother and I went to three different supermarkets to get all the food we need to get each fortnight. I've never been to all three places in a row with mum, so I hadn't realised how completely ridiculous it seems to go from Aldi in Tuggers to Woolworths in Cooleman Court to the random fruit and veg place opposite Woolies in Cooleman Court. But hey.
While we were in Cooleman Court, we went up to that hairdressing place, ChloƩ or ChloƩ's or summin, up the top, and now I have my hair thingo organised for the day of the formal. Hurrah-ness!
Anyway, I'm typing way too slowly, and also have pretty much nothing else to say, so.
Tootles =)

3 comments:

The Giraffe Chick said...

I got my shoes and jewlery. I know someone who works at the hairdresser place. im may be getting mine done there to. Wat time are ya going...we should try adn go at the same time.

Caitlin said...

I'm going 4.15 on the day of the formal. They seem to still have plenty of appointment times free.

The Giraffe Chick said...

Coolies