Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I found a bruise on my knee =(

I dunno why, but I've really felt too lazy to blog for a while... but hey...
ABW is surprisingly good, it's like... teams of nine, work as a company owning one to five hotels, and customising them as they wish, and their choices are fed into a computer and the consequences of those choices are then given back to the team. It's a pretty good simulation thingy, actually. But yeah. I'm in a team with Madeleine and Jared, which is good, as well as Alex, who went to my primary school, was in PCB with me and went to RYPEN like I did, so I know him, too. Which is also good. And then there's Chris and Adam who are in my tutor group, so I vaguely know them, too, I guess. They're cool. Wilson is not so cool, but at least he's not trying to make himself a dickhead. Though he is rather pretentious. Wearing a suit, bringing a laptop, and pacing up and down at the front of the classroom? Puh-lease. But hey. Murray and Proctor are the dickheads, though. And there had to be at least two people I hated. And then there's this guy whose name I don't even know. Bit worrying, but hey :P
Our team is coming like, last. But somehow it's still being sorta fun. Which is good :)
Nothing much exciting yesterday, except someone I hadn't talked to in ages and was sort of worried about is now back online at the time they used to be, which is very, very cool.
Sunday was Izzy's farewell lunch, cause she's moving to Sydney (Suckiness =(...).
We had, the nicest pizza. And Sarah and I were mixing all the soft drinks together ^-^
It was a lot of fun, and Izzy and Sarah and I ended up wandering around Woden for ages, and getting some of that really, really yummy ice cream from that Gelatini place...
Upsetting that Izzy's moving, though. Everyone is, it's sooo not fair :'(
But yeah...
Not much going on, I got more instant noodles and milo yesterday, but I haven't eaten any of the noodles yet, and I haven't even broken the seal on the milo yet. I'm such a good girl!
Hehe.
Yeah, I'm off. *hugs*

Random edit cause I realised I didn't mention lunch!
Yeah, lunch was pretty cool.
Not for any particular reason, but it was.
Um... yeah... what happened... well, firstly, Toby was at school today even though he wasn't going to come to ABW, and he has like, the worst cold. But yeah, we were sitting around and stuff and it came to pass that I was massaging Toby's shoulders cause there was like, this totally weirdified muscle thing in his right shoulder, and Freya and Hannah happened to come along by chance (Curse you, Jared, I just thought-pronounced that as "chaaaahnce") at that precise moment, giving Freya the opportunity to freak out at my massaging Toby's shoulders and wearing his hat. ^-^
Heheheh.
But yes.
Also, I gave my apple to Jared at recess cause I didn't want it.
I'm such a rebel!!
But yes, running away now!

No comments: