Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Whizz, Pop, BANG

I had... English first this morning. It's continuing to look absolutely tedious, but hey.

Psychology second, which was slightly better than yesterday, and we were in groups and stuff. Doing all this boring 'getting to know you' stuff.

I sat around with Rosalind's weird friends at recess. They're weird and for the most part I don't like them. Some of the year twelves in that group seem okay, though, but year twelves consider themselves better than year elevens, so =P

Photography was pretty boring, we drew diagrams and checked out some of the stuff in the darkroom.

Maths was okay. It's like, matrices type stuff. It was really complicated-seeming, but the questions were really easy, so... that was odd.

I had line two (which has no class on it, for me) after lunch, so I wandered home during that time, stopping past the library and getting a new library card and a book on the way. Went home, ate some stuff, read a bit, and wandered back to school for drama.

Oh, man, drama! It was soooooo awesome! We played this weird game which involved shouting 'whizz', 'pop', and 'bang', and people screaming and laughing and falling over a lot, and it was AWESOME and and and WOW and I love it! ^_^

But yeah, now I'm beingk kicked off the computer, so. Yaaay! *hugglies for all* ^-^

No comments: