Friday, February 23, 2007

OMG Zombie Jesus!

Today is the best school day evarr:
Maths first, we spent the whole lesson mucking around with the calculators.
Double drama - first half, we ran around screaming playing some random name, and everybody got nicknamed for some reason - Hayley was "Swan", Rosalind was "Stripey", I was "Angel", Anna was "Skeleton". Strange names, but a fun game.
Second half we did this random space game, where you have to invent a room, and move around it while doing something, like, creating an imaginary kitchen and making breakfast, and the audience calls out if you do something wrong - like if you act like there's a bench somewhere, and then walk through it. Or if you leave the imaginary fridge open. It was awesome :P Morgan walked over the top of an imaginary swimming pool, and then dropped the imaginary sausages in it, so Lauren dived in, put the sausages in her pocket (Shuddup, don't you dare take that the wrong way) and Morgan somehow became Jesus, used an imaginary table as an imaginary toilet, and was kicked out of the imaginary house. Clarissa also at once stage put one of her guests into the imaginary fridge - on purpose =P
Anyway, now tis line 2, and I have line 2s off. Then lunch, then line 2, then psychology.
Only, I'm going to the beach :P
Twas somehow decided yesterday that I was going to Broulee with my aunt's family for the weekend, so, I don't have to go to psychology. Instead, Adair is collecting my brother and I at 2 o'clock, and we're heading down to Broulee. How awesome? Very awesome.
So yeah, been playing lots of guitar and re-killing my fingertips. They'd gone tough and numb, but then they went all delicate and weak again when I didn't play for a while, so now they hurt. But tis all good. Music is worth sore fingers =P
Anyway, must be off. Bags to pack, and all. Everybody enjoy their weekends ^-^

No comments: