Monday, February 05, 2007

Chemical Marshmallows

Weeeeeeell! College!
Righto, so I got up this morning at - shock, horror - something like seven thirty.
Got ready and stuffs, but I had to take two bags cause my folder thing is too big.
Arrived, was directed through a crowd of people trying to get hold of their time tables, ID cards and information stuffs.
Then followed the crowd to the hall, where we listened to a strange story that was apparently about priorities.
Squeezed through miniscule passageway to get to tutor group, what they call 'pathways group', or PG.
Ate a super cookie of yumminess at recess.
Squashed back into PG room only to discover that we were meant to be in the hall. Again.
Squashed back into hall with a bunuch of similarly confused students and teachers.
Bored.
Somehow ended up back in PG at midday.
Dismiss-ered.
Wandered up to mother's work where I drank their entire water cooler. One cup at a time, of course. I'm not greedy =P
Wandered off with mother in search of a bag that would fit both food and books. Failed in that quest.
Wandered home, and am here now.
I'll scan my timetable later.
I'll put up the blog from Broulee later later later. It's really long, and it's taking ages to type up because it takes too much effort.
Oh, yes. The girl next to me in PG is also called Caitlin, and her middle name is Freya - Caitlin is spelt the same way as my name, and Freya is spelt the same way as my sister's. Randomness.
Cookie cookie cookie.
Biscuit.

No comments: