Monday, May 14, 2007

Look, crap.

Basics
name? Caitlin
birthday? 23rd January.
height? Dunno. Short =(
weight? Round about fifty-five, depending on whether I've pigged out recently or not.
eye color? No clue. Either green or blue, depending on who you ask.
hair color? Light brown.
hair length? Meh, pretty medium right now. It can get quite long quite quickly, but I'm thinking about getting it cut shorter.
religion? Nuh.
mental problems? Shut up. Out of my head, right now, no nosing around my mind.
medical problems? Not that I know of, apart from being semi-blind.

On to the currents...
current top? Blue strappy-sleeved one.
current bottom? My old jeans! I love them. I'm sorry new jeans, but I just can't let go of these old ones. They're comfier than trackies, for frying out loud.
current jewelry? Er... my watch, I guess. Earrings? But they're just sleepers, nothing special.
current nailpolish color? None.
current shoes? None =)
current book? Thump! - Terry Pratchett.
current song? Stoned - Dido.
current tv show? None.
currently talking to? Jonno, Anna, Rosalind, Graham. (Well, talking at that last one...)
currently thinking of? So much that I don't want to share, and so little that I do.

The lasts...
last person you hugged? Hm... Amy, I think, and Ryan before that and Skye before that. And Stuart before that and Skye again before that.
last person you thought of? Have a guess. Go on. It should be pretty easy if you know me. Actually, no. It's not the obvious answer...
last person you fought with? Heh. Depends how you define 'fought'. If you mean 'poke wars' or 'shoelace stealing', then Ryan. If you mean actually fought? I don't know. I don't really fight with people...
last person you talked to? I'm talking to people now. Apart from people I'm talking to now? Amy.
last person you had dinner with? My family?
last person you sent a message to? No phone :'(
last person you sent snail mail to? Probably my nana.
last person you cried over? Heh. Go for it, guess. This time it IS the obvious answer =(

Favorites...
color? green
food? Skittles, totally. Or pie.
fast food? Mm, I dunno. Pizza... good pizza.
restaurant? I dunno. I don't go to restaurants. Ooh, wait, I know! The one they had at school last term =P
desert? Desert? Um, I dunno. I'm not too into deserts, myself. Dessert, on the other hand? Mm... apple pie, with vanilla ice cream ^-^
ice cream? Anna's answer was "cookies & cream". My response is, "Ooh, SO yes! Cookies & Cream ftw XD"
candy bar? Mm... I dunno. I'm not hugely into candy bars. Usually I buy Skittles from the vending machine, but they're not candy bars. Just candy.
holiday? Summer holidays, they have Christmas and my birthday (I may do philosomaphy, but I'm all for the acquisition of material goods =P)
season? Mm... spring. Or summer. Or autumn, for the leaves. Eh, I don't know.
month? End of November/December. The feeling of relief at the end of the school year is indescribable.
number? Dunno.
band? No idea.
song? Run - Snow Patrol.
lyric? Dunno. I have so many ones I like. Probably 'Light up, light up, as if you have a choice', at the moment.
job? Favourite job? I wouldn't know.
candle scent? No clue.
soft drink? Lift or Fanta.
karaoke song? Karaoke: Just Say No.
bar/hang out? Hang out? Oh, SO the Bay ^_^
shoe type? Um... nice looking and comfy?
shoe brand? No idea.
actor? Meh.
movie? Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
actress? Meh.
salad dressing? Eww, salads? Healthy = no.
tv channel? Hehe, ABC ^-^
tv show? No idea. I don't watch a lot of TV.
old school tv show? Meh, don't know.
board game? No idea.
hard candy? That was a movie.
flowers? Lilies.
animal? Bonobos ;)
pet? I don't have a pet :'(
cartoon? No idea.
comic strip? WEBCOMIX ^_^ - Questionable Content =)
book? Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
markers? Hm?
medication? Panadol is my friend.
shampoo? Huh? It's all the same.
fictional character? Faye, from QC :P
air freshener? Dunno.
health bar? Hehehehe- no.
mall food? Gelato! From Gelatini!
mall store? Ooh, so Socrates or Tree of Life. Or Angus & Robertson...

Firsts...
first kiss? Shhh ;)
first boyfriend? None of your business, mm.
first pet? Teh kitty.
first best friend? Leisha. Haha, yes, THAT Leisha! Anyone who went/goes to Deakin and/or Lyons will know the one :P
first cellphone? Haven't had one, haven't got one :'(
first crush? None of your business =p
first broken heart? None of your business, yet again. This time without the little happy tongue-pokey-out face.
first real relationship? I have yet to have a REAL relationship. Oh, I've been out, but a "real" relationship? Oh pfft.
first time? First time what? () =)

Make-up...
foundation? No. Eww, you know those people with the metric fucktonne of orange foundation? So, so gross.
eye shadow? Mm, occasionally.
mascara? Mm, usually.
eyeliner? Occasionally.
lip gloss? Occasionally. Usually just lip balm, rather than actual gloss-stuff.
lipstick? No.
nailpolish? Rarely.


Dream on....
dream husband? Heh, no clue.
dream career? No idea... I don't even know where I want to go after college.
dream name? No idea.
dream pets? Kitties. Lots of them.
dream home? Somewhere in northern NSW/southern QLD.
dream award? Oh, totally a participation certificate.

Friends...
craziest friend? Crazy-giggly-taker-over-er-of-the-world? Amy. Crazy-hilarious-mass-murderer-of-males? Skye. Music-crazy? Anna, if I could claim her as a friend =p Actual-crazy? I know exactly who I would list there, but it might be mean...
funniest friend? Gah, no idea >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">sooo...
most spontaneous friend? Heh, Skye or Amy.
loudest friend? Hm... I dunno. I'm probably loudest in the group. Apart from me? Well, Maddie can get pretty loud. Brenda can, in that grating-on-your-mind kinda way.
friend you think would end up hiding a body? Heheh, predictable answer? Skye, she'll hide the bodies of all the men in the world that she kills. Except I don't think she'd hide them... Ryan probably wouldn't hide bodies, either, he'd like, prop them up on the sofa or put them in people's beds to scare the shit out of them... I think Amy would hide them.
would you help that friend hide a body? Hell yes =p
friend you can talk to for hours? Any of them =)
friend most like you? Various people in various ways. Skye in the randomness, Ryan in the craziness, Amy in the tendency to say things that majorly freak people out.
friend you would marry? Any of them! ^-^
hottest friend? Heheh. Unfortunately only the girls in my group are hot, and I can't pick one of them without upsetting anyone :P
most adorable friend? Oh, so Amy. Just because she's so tiny! And she bounces! Like a little pixie!
most obnoxious friend? I'm the most obnoxious in the group. But any of us could be obnoxious if we took any of our quirks too far.
most caring friend? Most... hm... Ryan or Skye. Ryan is an obvious and wonderfully helpful kind of caring. Skye is a subtle kind of caring who you don't realise is supporting you until you randomly start crying on her =p
friend you'd do anything for? Any of the ones I'm particularly close to. Skye, Ryan, Amy... Probably Maddie, Stuart, anyone else who I talk to, really.
friend with the most drama? Heheh. Skyyyyyeee :P Though Amy does undramatic things with drama.
friend you had benefits with? Oi, awful question =p
friend thats the biggest tease? Tease? Tease as in making fun of people jokingly tease, or tease as in...
are you friends mostly guys or girls? Guys, but the kind of guys who always end up in large groups of girls.
would you die for you friends? Oh yes.
where did you meet your best friend? Which one? Becky and Izzy have been out of state so long I've kind of lost that closeness, and I haven't been at college long enough to really have made best friends... all the people I would consider best friends have their own best friends already.
where did you meet your 2nd best friend? See above.

11 comments:

Jonno said...

Yay, quizzes. Back on top.

Jonno said...

Basics
name? Jonathan
birthday? 29th July
height? 6'2"
weight? About 87 kg
eye color? Brown
hair color? Brown
hair length? Pretty long
religion? Baptist Christian
mental problems? Nope
medical problems? A few

On to the currents...
current top? Black tee shirt
current bottom? My wicked pinstriped jeans
current jewelry? Watch, some non-bling bracelets on my right arm.
current nailpolish color? None
current shoes? My globes
current book? Encyclopedia of Norse Mythology
current song? Freak of the Week - Parliamnet
current tv show? SBS World News
currently talking to? Kitika, Dane, Kelly
currently thinking of? Nothing. I'm drawing a blank

The lasts...
last person you hugged? Kelly
last person you thought of? Depends on what you define thought of as? Ya know, what depth of thought. I'm thinking of about 10 people at the moment
last person you fought with? My Brother, Daniel. Whupped his arse.
last person you talked to? Caitlin (msn for the win)
last person you sent a message to? Kelly
last person you sent snail mail to? Dane
last person you cried over? My mate, when he died.

Favorites...
color? Electric Blue
food? Anything Italian
restaurant? There is a choice restaurant on the main street here in Bunno.
desert? Probably the Sahara or Gobi.

candy bar? Snickers
holiday? I like going down south and staying with my Aunt Donna and Uncle Grant. All we do is play music, fish and swim = <3.
month? July
number? 123581321. A nice, logical number
band? Parliament/Funkadelic
song? Havon - Weather Report
lyric? "Down so doggone low, I had to look up at my feet". The way the guy sings it on the song is so awesome
Favourite job? Musician.
candle scent? Vanilla
soft drink? Anything Citrus
karaoke song? Rock Lobster - The B 52s
bar/hang out? Eliot Street Bar
shoe type? Black leather skate shoes.
shoe brand? Globe. Those suckers last for years.
actor? ???
movie? Dumb and Dumber. The Life of Brian. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
actress? Gotta be Eva Longoria. So effin' hot.
salad dressing? Caesar
tv channel? Hehe, ABC ^-^
tv show? Seinfeld
old school tv show? Seinfeld
board game? Monopoly or Chess. I challenge you to beat me at either.
hard candy? Those aniseed things.
flowers? Flowers cause hayfever. Hayfever is gay. As logic would follow, flowers are gay.
animal? Bonobos ;)
pet? A cat.
cartoon? Toss up between Ren & Stimpy or Roadrunner and Wile Coyote
comic strip? WEBCOMIX ^_^ - Questionable Content =)
book? Anything Harry Potter.
markers? Those medium size felt tip ones.
medication? Arthritis Cream for my foot.
shampoo? Sunsilk
fictional character? Superman
air freshener? Nilodor
health bar? Ummm don't think so.
mall food? Gelato from gelare
mall store? Vibes Music.

Firsts...
first kiss? A while ago now.
first boyfriend? I'm a guy and a raving heterosexual one at that. So, no guys.
first pet? Probably a cat. Dunno
first best friend? Leisha. Peter Masonec
first cellphone? Cheapy samsung.
first crush? I saw this hot jazz sax player. I was all like "Check her out guys"
first broken heart? Has not yet happened.
first real relationship? Never been in one. Long story.
first time? First time what? First time I was paid for playing music? ABout 3 years ago.

Make-up...

Skip

Dream on....
dream wife? A musician who is friendly and affectionate
dream career?Playing music on cruise ships.
dream name? No idea.
dream pets? A wicked tropical aquarium
dream home? Somewhere down in Margaret's
dream award? Downbeat readers poll: Best Jazz Trombonist. Will never happen.

Friends...
craziest friend? Probably Billie.
funniest friend? Me, I'm a riot. I can have full conversations with myself.
loudest friend? Again, Billie
friend you think would end up hiding a body? I hope I have friends who would never kill a person.
would you help that friend hide a body?No
friend you can talk to for hours? Any of them =)
friend most like you? Ryan.
friend you would marry? Any of the girls.
hottest friend? Again, any of the girls. Guys are horrible creature. You just need to look at me.
most adorable friend? Hmm, no one really strikes me as adorable.
most obnoxious friend? Beauden
most caring friend? Ryan.
friend you'd do anything for? I would do anything for a person if the really needed it. Regardless if they were my friend or not.
friend with the most drama? None. All my guys are pretty level.
friend thats the biggest tease? Again, any of the girls.
are you friends mostly guys or girls? A 50/50 split.
would you die for you friends? Of course.
where did you meet your best friend? School.
where did you meet your 2nd best friend? School.

Whoa, been 2 years since I've quizzed.

Belial said...

I am still a little shocked that there is anyone out there that has read Terry Pratchett, other than myself and my other geek-like friends. You *do* realise that that, combined with Monty Python puts you on the spearhead path to geekdom, right? :)

Jonno; You're a tall puppy, ain't ya?

Interesting responses. I have a feeling mine would be greeted with stunned, cold silence :\

Caitlin said...

I know plenty of Terry Pratchett readers :) (Er... two. Three at most. Plenty!)
And yes, I have the whole Triptych of Geekdom - Terry Pratchett books, the Hitchhiker's Guide, and Monty Python ^-^
Monty Python fans are considerably more common than Terry Pratchett fans, or at least, more vocal about it. Two of the girls at my school love the Discworld novels nearly as much as I do, as does one of my cousins and a couple of internet randoms I talk to.

Now I'm curious as to what your answers would be :P

Jonno said...

Ya' being tall is great.

Belial said...

Basics
name? Matthew
birthday? March (that’s enough info)
height? 173cm
weight? 70Kg
eye color? Blue
hair color? Naturally Blonde (But it is black atm)
hair length? Shortish (growing back from my bald stage)
religion? Satanist
mental problems? Mania, OCD, NPD, etc…
medical problems? Not really, I ruptured a kidney a while back trying to rescue a cat out of a tree (turns out they can climb: who would have thunk it?) it was an awful mess.. It’s a nauseating sight first thing in the morning, without getting too detailed, when one first empties their bladder and it is a deep ruby-red.

On to the currents...
current top? My lounge-around Satch Jumper.
current bottom? My lounge-around Satch trackies
current jewelry? Zero, zip, zilch, nadir, nihil, nothing
current nailpolish color? Tried it once, not my scene.
current shoes? None right now.
current book? The Theory of Everything (Stephen Hawking)
current song? Nymphetamine Fix, CoF
current tv show? I can only do one media at a time.. Actually – this would be two.
currently talking to? My self, mostly
currently thinking of? Why.

The lasts...
last person you hugged? Friends that were over last night.
last person you thought of? Define “thought of”
last person you fought with? Some random in a Beer Garden for startling me (I was lost in thought)..
last person you talked to? Lena
last person you had dinner with? Friends, from last ight.
last person you sent a message to? Al
last person you sent snail mail to? Holy Crap um.. I’m not sure, but it was likely registered mail, and consisted of unpleasant content.
last person you cried over? Not something I have ever experienced.

Favorites...
color? Aqua/Blue
food? It varies from day to day – but I am pretty fond of Fetta Cheese..
fast food? Hamburger with the lot, from a Fish and Chip shop – or possibly Chicken Dim Sims
restaurant? Donovan’s in St Kilda.
desert? The Simpson, is by far my favourite. Although, I do like the lesser known, but far larger Great Victoria Desert.
ice cream? I’m a fan of the Rocky Road Ice Cream by Baskin Robins.
candy bar? The old White Knight – not sure they make them any more (yes yes, showing my age, thankyou), and if they do they are likely half the size and different consistency. Failing that, anything with a bit of chew about it.
holiday? Can’t remember the last one I actually had, but if it has more than a few days off, I’ll all for it.
season? Autumn, for it is the harbinger of Winter.
month? July (Mid Winter)
number? 9 (anyone who can determine why this is, get 10 points)
band? Cradle of Filth/Burzum/Dimmu Borgir/Darkthrone.
song? One Final Graven Kiss, or possibly Gilded C***
lyric? Oh, how I craved for you, You so pure and other-worldly with your scent of Winter, am I to bleed myself dry to see your delight?
job? Sadly, what I do right now.. I get paid to hack, who would not be happy with that?
candle scent? Citronella – damn those mozzies.
soft drink? None, preferably.
karaoke song? I would not inflict anyone with that – surely this is a Japanese questionnaire.
bar/hang out? The Pub, in Crown.
shoe type? Right now, I’m happy with anything better than a thong..
shoe brand? Fendi
actor? Christopher Walken
movie? Way too hard for me to even attempt here..
actress? Yeah, not really sure..
salad dressing? Salad Dressing kills a good salad.. But if anything, Balsamic Vinegar.
tv channel? CI or Discovery.
tv show? First 48…
old school tv show? Mork and Mindy
board game? Axis and Allies.
hard candy? Great Trance club here in Melbourne – oh, wait.. that’s Hard Kandy
flowers? Roses, dead ones..
animal? The Wolverine, or possibly the Lion
pet? Dog, Cat, Monkey – in that order.
cartoon? Family Guy
comic strip? When I was younger – Garfield..
book? American Psycho/The Universe in a Nutshell.
markers? Blue hilighters.
medication? Xanax and Nitrazepam are my friends..
shampoo? Anything with bubbles
fictional character? Lord Soth
air freshener? Glen Freakin’ 20
health bar? Is there such a thing?
mall food? Sushi Rolls
mall store? I try and avoid Malls.. But General Pants, or Industrie

Firsts...
first kiss? When, or who? ’87, Gabrielle (at least that was the first reasonable one)
first boyfriend? (I’ll just pretend it says girlfriend) - Freya
first pet? A F****** Budgie – no wonder I am so socially inept :P
first best friend? Too long ago to remember
first crush? Some random
first broken heart? Something I have never experienced.
first real relationship? Freya, but even then I struggled.

Make-up...
foundation? I have perfect complexion..
mascara? Tried that once, not a good look.
eyeliner? Only in the seclusion of my own home
lip gloss? Sometimes, during or after a large night.
lipstick? Not really my scene.
nailpolish? No..


Dream on....
dream husband? (Wife) Someone who understands me, and appreciates what I have to offer, and disregards, my frustrating by permanent and unavoidable flaws.. She would be bright, witty and have a strong personality.
dream career? I am already in it. Except I want more money.. You can never earn too much money..
dream name? It need not be a dream, Deedpoll is pretty cheap – just do it.
dream pets? Wolf
dream home? Anywhere in a forest, where it snows.
dream award? Anything made of gold..

Friends...
craziest friend? I take the prize there..
funniest friend? Courtney
most spontaneous friend? Spontaneity? What’s that?
loudest friend? Anna-Lee
friend you think would end up hiding a body? Me, except I would not hide it..
would you help that friend hide a body? See previous question.
friend you can talk to for hours? They are few and far between – they know who they are..
friend most like you? Al, I guess..
friend you would marry? The question is, would they marry me?
hottest friend? I have a lot of hot friends – to narrow it down to just one would be a tough decision.. Brian; for the boys, and Lena for the girls.
most adorable friend? Lena
most obnoxious friend? Me :|
most caring friend? All of them give what they can, I have a select few that I consider friends, and they are all like family to me.
friend you'd do anything for? I would do most things for most of them, though I would need to be asked.. I tend to be oblivious to the needs of others.
friend with the most drama? Anna-Lee
friend you had benefits with? I bought shares in a company with Al, does that count?
friend thats the biggest tease? Yeah.. umm… there’s a few of them..
are you friends mostly guys or girls? Girls. Guys are mostly twats. The few guys I am friends with are very very laid back.
would you die for you friends? I would kill, but not die. However I would back them to the bitter end.
where did you meet your best friend? Best Friend? Umm.. a tram..? Fine – it was the internet.
where did you meet your 2nd best friend? That’s just daft.

Jonno said...

White Knights? Yeeyah, my boy. *gives wicked candy bar high five* I haven't had one of those since I was about 13. I must go and get one tomorrow. Nice and minty they are.

Caitlin said...

I've never even heard of White Knights (though I have heard of Monty Python's Black Knight ^-^) - that makes me feel young and/or ignorant =p
Hehe, dude-guy's first kiss/"real relationship" has the same name as my sister. It's not like it's a common name, either, though apparently there are two Freyas in year eight at Deakin at the moment...

Belial said...

Great, perfect; a sticky-chocolate hi-five.. :\ I have to admit I am a bit of a fan of redskins also. I got a White Knight this afternoon - was just not the same.. left me feeling empty and drained, of course that may have been work, it's hard to say...

"Black Knight" :) That was a funny skit. "It's only a flesh wound"..

Freya - the godess of love and fertility and surprisingly war and death - it is a really unique and pretty name. I would be guessing that my ex is some what older than your sister though (although maybe not).. Quite the coincidence though - it is a very rare name..

That's enough randomness from me..

Caitlin said...

I like Milkos, Picnics, Kit Kats, and Mars Bars, but none of them really quite make 'favourite'.
"A flesh wound? He cut your flippin' arm off!" and "What are you gonna do, bite me 'ead off?"
I know what the name means, I like etymology. I know what my name means, too, and Caitlin is far more common than Freya. I know what my other sister's name means, as well, but not my brother's. I certainly hope your ex is older than my sister - my Freya is thirteen >.<

Mmm... chocolate and cherry muffin...

Anonymous said...

Lol, you'll probably want to change some of these answers after wednesday. I don't really feel like answering the quiz now so ask me about it later Caitlin.