Thursday, March 15, 2007

From Freya From Anna

Random survey thing.

RED iS ANGER

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nah. I don't get mad.

2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
Maybe me, maybe Connor. He's all angry at everyone at the moment ^-^

3. Is anyone mad at you?
Oh, probably. But I hope not.

4. Are you usually mad?
Only in the 'insane' sense of the word.

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
Stare! Tis le fun. *stares*

ORANGE iS EXCITEMENT

1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you??
Naw :( Poor me.

3. What is coming up that you're most excited about?
Saturday night's party. Wahee, we're all gonna get drunk ^-^

4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
"Oooh, shiney..."

5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
Apple pie with icing sugar on top. And two big scoops of vanilla ice cream. Maybe custard too. I'm in the mood for excessively sweet desserts.

YELLOW iS SELF DISCOVERY

1. Name:
...
...
Caitlin! Yay!
Nobody ever remembers my name, though, so I'm actually called "Rosalind's friend".

2. Birthday:
January 23rd, 1991.

3. What's your main goal in life?
To find a goal?

4. Do you want to have children?
Yeah, probably. Even though small children mess with my head.

5. When do you want to die?
Um... when I'm finished living?

GREEN is OPINIONS

1. Are you against gay marriage?
Nope. Love is love, whoever it's between.

2. Lower the drinking age?
Nah. It wouldn't make a difference to underage drinking, it would just have it start earlier. If anything, raise it, but I think its fine as is.

3. Capital Punishment?
Stupid, immoral, and idiotically stubborn. Completely disagree with it.


BLUE iS LOVE

1. Do you love someone?
Do you?

2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Perhaps. I don't think you could really love somebody just by seeing them. Maybe after like, one conversation, you could think you loved them. I believe in misperceptions at first sight. But I'm just a grinch ^-^

3. Do you believe in Love?
With a capital L? Perhaps. The emotion certainly exists.


PURPLE iS Q&A

Q: how many beds did you lie in today?
Three. Mine, and two sofa beds at school, with a large number of other people. Wait, that was yesterday. One today.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
Bleu. Not misspelt, I'm just throwing French around.

Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
Use the computer :P

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
*empties pockets* Lip balm, keys and iPod. No money.

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
My sister's phone (I'm going through her messages, bwaha), stack of CDs, TV, my loveable loveable diddiwummle speakers (I love them), a fan, small wooden chair (It's my hug-chair. I hug it.), curtains, TV, and a whole pile of even more boring things.

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
Mum's shirt with all the holes in it, to paint my room.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
LotGD.

Q: Do have plants in your room?
I did, but I think they died. Otherwise they might just have found some more secret place to live. They'll come bursting out of the walls some night and kill me. Oh well.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My bum :( Pins and needles. Also my sides. Damn whats-his-face and his sharp fingers.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
How about a recent time you were really upset, huh? Huh, punk? Yeah? Wanna fight? Thor stepped outside the flying party and fell. Arthur won. Have you read that far yet?

PINK iS LAST

1. Person you saw: A lady with a pram going the other way as I came up the path. Possibly a fat, sweaty old man running down the hill.

3. Movie watched in cinema: I dunno. Bad memory. Why did it go 1, 3?

4. Song you listened to: Oh my god. Freya's answer was 'Revolution - The Beatles'. That is also the last song I listened to, before my iPod's batteries died. I need to recharge that some time.

5. Person you talked on the phone with: Somebody who was calling to talk to mother.


6. Did you notice that the question 2 was gone: Haha, oh yeah. That's why it went '1, 3'.

GREY iS TODAY

1. What are you doing right now? Talking to randoms, blogging, not a whole lot.

2.What are you doing tonight? Are you hitting on me? =P I'm finishing my photography assignment and trying to prepare for my psychology in-class essay, and then sleeping, if I get a chance.

3. What are you going to eat? Depends what I can find in the fridge/freezer/pantry/back of my desk drawers. Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't eat something I found in the freezer.

BROWN is TOMORROW

1. Is: Are? Am? Were? Tomorrow is Friday, thank god.

2. Are you Looking forward to it? Not that much, actually. Schoolwork le due.

3. Are you going to laugh? I do every day, so yeah, probably.

No comments: