Thursday, March 29, 2007

And Yet More Junk

You Don't Hold a Grudge

You're willing to give almost anyone a second chance, even if they've really wronged you.
Incredibly forgiving and compassionate, you understand that people sometimes change for the better.

Or... naïve. Sure.
You Are a Coy Flirt

You may not seem like you're flirting, but you know exactly what you're doing.
You draw people in, very calculatingly, without them even knowing.
Subtle and understated, you know how to best leverage your sex appeal.
A sexy enigma, you easily become an object of obsession.

Ha. Ha! Pfft. Me. Flirt. Pfft. I don't flirt. Pfft. Mm, craving ice cream... (random moment of... well, randomness...)
You Are 66% Non Conformist

You are a pretty serious non conformist. You live a life hardly anyone understands.
And while some may call you a freak, you're happy with who you are.

I'm not that non-conforming... I'm pretty boring, really...
Your Worry Factor is 67%

The amount you worry is definitely borderline unhealthy.
Even when things are going well, you find yourself fixating on the negatives.
Try to remember the times you've been able to let your worries go.
If you can do that again, you'll be much happier!

Peh. Maybe.
The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.

With respect to money, you are a bit stingy.

You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be a little selfish. You only do what interests you.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends.

Pff. I think most of those are wrong, but maybe I'm just wrong.
You Are a Pessimist

If things are going good, you can always imagine how they will turn for the worse.
And when things do happen to be bad, life is like a dark pit you can't crawl out of.
One bad moment can ruin your day, and you think one bad week can ruin your life.
Things are much better than they seem. Just take time to see everything that's going right.

Pfft. I don't like these quizzes. They lie. That's a pretty kinda picture, too...
You Communicate With Your Body

This isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that you're a "touchy-feely" person.
You need a lot of affection in your life. And for you, this means both giving and receiving little touches.
Warm hearted, you bond with people easily. In fact, you often feel a little sad when you're not in the company of others.
A little moody, you tend to be controlled by your emotions. But a big hug always comforts you!

Last time (months or years ago, can't remember) I did this one, I got 'you communicate with your ears'. Pfft. If you clicky the 'quiz' link under 'labels', all the blogthings and other quizzes I've taken and posted on here will come up. If you've got nothing to do and find boring ramblings from me entertaining (god forbid =p) check it out.
You're A Passed Out Drunk

Drinking gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, until you're thrown in the back of a police car...

Apparently I'm an affectionate drunk, actually. Also talkative. Or completely untalkative. One extreme or the other. I'm like that.
Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance

Aww, aren't I cute? And innocent? Bwahah. I think I did that quiz before some time.
You Are 69% Peaceful

You are a very peaceful person. All is good in your world, no matter what's going on.
Occasionally you let your problems get to you, but you generally remain upbeat.
Your inner strength is inspirational - much more so than you may realize.

Yay me ^-^ Letting the problems get to me, eh. I was feeling pretty crap earlier this afternoon, but, talked to a bunch of people. And, you know people. I love them all. ^-^ Everybody is wonderful. They don't know that. But they are. I am in an awesome mood. Absolutely awesome. ^-^ Awesome to the point of enjoying hanging out the washing. There is clearly something wrong with my mind. I'll come down again when I remember that maths test tomorrow morning full of things I don't understand. But in the meantime, I feel happpyyyy ^-^
You Are 36% Obsessive

You tend to have a few obsessive thoughts, but you generally have them under control.
Sometimes your worries keep you up at night, though they usually don't interfere with your life.

If you mess up my textas, I will stab you... with a shoe... Shuddup. Texta OCD is not enough to kill my good mood. Heheh. Hehehehehe ^-^
You Are a Mac

You are creative, stylish, and super trendy.
You demand the best - even if it costs an arm and a leg.

Hehe, go me. I'm not expensive, really (don't take that in a dodgy way). But I am very strange ^-^
You Are 13% American

You're as American as Key Lime Tofu Pie
Otherwise known as un-American!
You belong in Cairo or Paris...
Get out fast - before you end up in Gitmo!

Yaaaaay!
Is it because I said that they should listen to the UN more often, or is it because I said the war on Iraq is 'disgusting and embarrassing', rather than a good idea?

Man, I'm feeling awesome.
^-^

No comments: