Sunday, September 02, 2007

zzzz: Limited Edition, Extended Version. *Only Available Online!*

This may be a bit rambly and/or distracted.
Why?
Because I have slept six hours since Friday morning.
I am a wreck.
But a very happy one.

I spent forty hours straight with my boy over the weekend :)
Friday night had a party, and that was super. Apart from Kelly being sick and emo kid passing out multiple times, it was awesome. Everybody seems to have had a good time. I certainly enjoyed myself, which is rare for me at a party :P It was really awesome.

Who was there.... Hm...
Friday:
Me
Stuart
Hayley
Grace
Bailey
Kelly
Sarah
Kathryn
Skye-bunny
Maddie-bear
Tallulah
Ellie
Keith
Hobbit
Jared/however his name is spelt/Filby-guy.
Emo Kid/Brendan
Two emo looking people whose names I don't know.
Heff
Heff's housemate Jimmy
A lady whose name I don't know who seemed to be somewhat attached to Jimmy
John
Ash

Kind of in order of arrival, but more in order of who left last (and thus who I remember most).
Those who stayed for Saturday night:
Me
Stuart
Kelly
Grace
Hayley
Bailey
John
And then Ash came back later in the night, and so did Keith and Hobbit.

Hayley drank too much on Saturday, but at least she wasn't as bad as Kelly was on Friday night >.>

I have photos on my bebo, I'll get around to moving them into my photobucket and then either linking that or posting them on here some other time. I'm out of time now.
Course, if you have my bebo you can see them on there.

Nap time.
Dead Caitlin.

No comments: