Friday, January 05, 2007

Un-Ducks

I have these, like... constant pins & needles in my hands. And sometimes my arms. It's weird. And sort of painful.

So, I went and played tennis again yesterday. I got burnt again, but only a tiny bit where my sleeves moved after I put on sunscreen. My arm stopped hurting (It started hurting last time I played, cause I'm so unfit >.>). That was good. We went and got ice creams from the Curtin milk bar afterwards cause we couldn't find a carpark at the Yarralumla shops. Beh, Curtin's cheaper anyway. And their Coles is cheaper than Deakin's IGA. I know because Mother is always rambling about it. Clearly her tendency to ramble has rubbed off on me =P As well as Father's habit of waffling on when people aren't really listening. But he's a dear old thing, really.
I've been driving a fair bit. Round those half-built mansion places in that billionaire East O'Malley Estate place. Father drives me out, we get out, stick the L-plates on, and I tear around the place like a maniac. At 40km/h. And occasionally stopping unintentionally in the middle of round-a-bouts. Also I nearly hit a cyclist today. >.> But I am gradually but steadily improving. Father suggested we bring Mother along on Sunday. Mother sounded terrified at the idea =)

But yeah... generally my days go as follows:
11am - Get up, make toast with cheese and tonnes of those unidentified herb things. Read newspaper slowly. Answer a few clues in the crossword (or Sudoku, if mum hasn't done it already).
12 - sit around playing random guitar
12.30 - waste time on the intar-webz
1.30 - read or listen to music (or both)
2.30 - listen to music or read (or both)
3.30/4 - drag Father out to O'Malley and drive in circles until he falls asleep
5.30/6 - wake dad up & go home
6 - waste time, read, play guitar, watch dad work on The Cubby (Cubby may be explained in some other post)
7 - dinner, dessert, TV with family (including liberally insulting the children)
9/10/10.30 (depending on TV) - wander off to bed. Read/listen to music/write
11pm - start trying to sleep
3/4am - get to sleep
6am - wake up. Drift in and out of sleep until 11.
Repeat daily.

Because my holidays are being so monotonous and repetitive, I'm not really blogging much. I promise there will be exciting and stressed out blogs as often as I can manage when college starts!
Also, I'm going to Broulee for a week from Monday (8/1/07). So there will be no posts during that week (unless I get to an internet cafe, which I doubt will happen. Broulee is really too small for internet). However! I will try to keep a handwritten record of my boring everyday happenings. Then when I get home I can type it up and post it. But yeah...

Pins & needles haven't stopped. I have a glow-in-the-dark lizard.

Sigh, grumble. I'm sure my family will be relieved when college starts. I've been so tetchy and irritable with them. No idea why, they're being no more annoying than usual. I just keep wanting to swear (which everyone should know is something I don't often do) and hit things which I also don't often do). I don't know. I'm being a complete bitch to them all, and totally intolerant, which I hate. It's strange, I can tolerate and accept big things, but little things like my brother whining about whihch flavoured icy pole he got (he's bloody lucky to get any) and my littlest sister trying to act like me (If only she knew what a bad idea that was) are making me snap, and I want to throw tantrums and slam doors and be selfish and childish. And when I'm not doing that I'm' ignoring or avoiding them all.
I'm being a horrible daughter/sister/neice/cousin/granddaughter.
Ah well. All I can do is try harder tomorrow.

And I just wish these stupid pins & needles would go away.
Beh, offwards with me.
...
I think this toast is addictive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its beck

Sounds interesting. Ive been a bit short tempered recently as well...I dont know why.

Nicde work with the driving...I cant drive yet...

Yeah, u know i didnt really cry when I said goodbye at graduation...I cried all that night..
I miss ya