Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Caitlin's Commandments:

1. Anyone who likes the 'red' flavour (you know the one) is an infidel and must be shunned. Very shunned. (... with knives.)
2. Just because there is no reason to use such an extraneous or superfluous word as 'extraneous' or 'superfluous', does not mean one should not use said words. In fact, bonus points to those who do.
3. No. Just, no.
4. MySpace is a sin that sends you to... waiting for Firefly fans to jump in and beat me to the quote I'm about to use... A very special kind of hell. The kind of hell reserved for child molesters, and people who talk in theatres. NO MYSPACE. Everytime you create a myspace account, Caitlin stabs a midget. Please, think of the midgets.
5. Stop mocking me for being a freak. "Yes, I'm a freak, but I have rights!" (Oh swoon, Bernard Black, have my babies!)
6. Thou shalt have no other god but me... and also the following: Dylan Moran, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, any member of the Monty Python team (including any dead ones), a pleasant computer of your choice (if, however, it is shite, you will be smote [... smoten, smited, smitterised, I don't know]), Maddie, Skye, Andrew's happy-noise-joy-car-yay, or Andrew himself. Everyone else, not for worshipping. Or else... another midget bites the dust. And dust isn't very tasty, so we wouldn't want that. THINK OF THE MIDGETS!
7. The following items are holy: Pie. Pi. Instant noodles. Cupcakes with good icing. Especially good toasted sandwiches. Sex. Snuggles. Pillows. Bricks. Any combination of the last two. xkcd. Randomosity. A collection of obscure and extraneous/superfluous/for-those-of-you-who-are-not-walking-dictionaries-'unnecessary'-or-'irrelevant' words. Clear contact - the kind for covering books. Particularly comfortable, attractive, and cheap shoes. Also my lot. By lot I mean collection of random friends, family, and people-I-don't-know-but-maybe-if-I-did-I-might-like-them-and-maybe-we-could-be-friends-if-it's-not-too-much-trouble...
8. And lo, the Lord Lady declared that there were to be naps and joy, and there were naps and joy. Because naps are good. And joy is good. Fetch me my ice lolly.
9. Be polite. Always wear clean underwear (or none at all, if you are so inclined.) Don't judge. Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself. Always have clean bedsheets. All of those kind of things. Otherwise, you will die bitter and lonely, upside down on the floor of a pub toilet.
10. PISS MIDGET!

No comments: