Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blogthings

Your Love is Represented by a Purple Rose

For you, love is all about chemistry and attraction. You totally believe in love at first sight.
If a relationship is right, you know it from the start.
You're often sure of your feelings. And you're not afraid to express them.



Your Lucky Love Color is White

When someone gets to know you, they still feel like you're a mystery to them.
You are innocent and a bit naive. But you are a little more savvy than you seem, especially in love.
And unlike what your color might suggest, you aren't too much of a prude.
Your heart is pure, and you find it easy to fall in love.



You Are Best Described By...

The Starry Night
by Vincent van Gogh

Yay?

You Should Wear Peach Lipstick

Clean, fresh, and simply pretty.

Your look: Natural Beauty

Your signature lip gloss flavor: Peach




Maddie is drawing on her jeans. Silly Maddie.

1 comment:

Jess D said...

Eeeeehehehe I shouldn't be this happy considering nothing's really happened...but I'm ALL BETTER (but I stayed home) and I made an AWESOMEST BLOG SKIN. I shall make you one. Soon. But I had to fix mine first. So checks it out! XD
I had to shrink my cbox :'(

I DRAW ON MY JEANS! :o
Too often....................

ehehehe. Never wear Peach lipstick btw. It looks yucky.

<3 jesskins