Sunday, July 08, 2007

I have done at least one constructive thing these holidays (so far)

And, I plan to do more. The constructive thing I've done so far, though, is make a bag :)
It's very pretty :)



The other things I plan to do are learn a new song on piano, and clean my room. If I manage to clean my room, I will upload photos as proof :P
But yes...
I am baby-sitting on this coming Wednesday, for some strangers who are going to give me a minimum of ten dollars an hour for eight hours. Rosalind baby-sits for them, but she's in the Blue Mountains on Wednesday, so they asked if she had any friends who could do it, so she rang me and I rang them and now I will have money.
So yay.
Anyway, hungriness.

3 comments:

Fingers said...

That's a very fancy bag you've got there lass.
(Mind making me one?)

Jess D said...

Wowee, hotness :)

Yup, $12 for concession. Book at Street Theatre.

COME! I COMMAND YOU TO SEE MUSICAL DODGEY AWESOMENESS

Anonymous said...

You made that Caitlyn?!