Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Apha Bettal Lawder

Here, learn some random crap you weren't interested in about a random girl you weren't interested in.

[A is for age:] 15

[B is for booze:] I'm a good girl, course I don't drink. If I did, though, I like that random pink bubbly stuff we had once.

[C is for career you want:] Anything either incredibly interesting or monotonously boring. The first so I could enjoy it, the second so I could daydream whilst 'working'.

[D is for your dog's name:] I don't have a puppy... *cries*

[E is for essential items for your everyday life:] Computer, food.

[F is for favorite songs at the moment:] What I *think* might be the theme music for The Piano... I scribbled down a loose transcription of it the other day, I'll scan it when I get the chance, see if any musicalicians can recognise it...

[G is for favorite game:] Game? Monopoly. I kick ass.

[H is for hometown:] Canberra.

[I is for instruments you play:] Piano (Have played clarinet, can play guitar - I'm just not sure how -, once managed to play Hot Cross Buns on flute, was forced to do recorder in primary school, and can't sing for shite, despite Toby and Becky's insistence that I can.)

[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Omigod. Aeroplane Jelly's port wine flavour. XD

[K is for how many kids you want?] 2. If any.

[L is for living arrangements:] I live in an imaginary protective bubble. It is triangular.

[M is for mom's name:] Elspeth.

[N is for name of your crush:] Ack, I don't think so. I don't think he reads this, but like... someone might tell him. >.> *paranoia*

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Not that I remember, unless there was one for like, amnesia or something.

[P is for phobias:] Temporary clinophobia at one stage, lactophobia (Hehe, I made that word up, and the fear is Edward's fault), seaweed that grows in lakes, black swans from the lake... squishy grey and slimey sand from the lake...

[Q is for quotes you like:] Pfft, quotes are for n00bs. - Me.

[R is for random useless fact:] There is no I in team, but there is a 'me' if you rearrange the letters. That is not a quote from House, I came up with it before he did. Ask Becky.

[S is for sexual orientation:] I like ducks. Seriously, though. Pfft.

[T is for time you wake up:] x+20, where 'x' is the time I was meant to wake up.

[U is for color underwear right now] *checks* Black.

[V is for vegetable you love] Vegetable and love do not go together in the same sentence. I do, however, tolerate corn, mashied potatoes, and carrots. And peas. But only fresh peas.

[W is for worst habit:] Being easily addicted to things/people. e.g., the computer.

[X is for x-rays you've had:] Mouthly ones.

[Y is for yummy food you make:] Porridge? With enough brown sugar to make the porridge this colour.

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Aquarius

No comments: